Jib cranes are lifting implements that is designed to be attached to a tractor or similar vehicle. It provides lifting capabilities and can be used in various applications, particularly in agricultural or construction settings. It is available at Tractors PK, a tractor company in Africa on competitive prices. A jib crane’s flexible mobility allows one to get done with their task within time. The jib crane is designed to be attached to the rear of the tractor. The lifting capacity of a tractor-mounted jib crane can vary significantly, ranging from a few hundred pounds to several tons, depending on its size and power of the tractor. They are versatile and can be used for various tasks such as loading/unloading materials, lifting equipment, or performing maintenance work. They can be particularly useful in agricultural operations for tasks like lifting hay bales, loading/unloading machinery, or assisting in construction projects.
· Jib cranes have replaced back-breaking work like loading and unloading heavy material and machinery that requires a lot of effort.
· One can lift material with minimum effort from the comfort of a tractor’s seat.
· Rugged design and exterior
· Daily usage in a farm
· Can be simply mounted to a tractor within minutes
· Can work over rough terrains
· Lifting height can be adjusted.
· Durable, long-lasting and requires little maintenance
· Jib cranes provide superb reach
· It is a strong machinery with maximum lifting capacity
· It is safe to use.
· Lifting capacity: up to 500 kgs
· Height: 3m
· Construction: tabular steel
· Overall length: 2.54m
· Hitch pin: CAT II
· Tractor compatibility: 50 HP and above.
African farmers rely on jib cranes and other such useful farm implements for sale in Africa to get their day-to-day work done. Tractors PK is a reliable tractor company in Africa that deals in brand new farm implements for sale.
Finally the day has come that I am proud owner of Massey Ferguson tractor. Thank you Tractors PK!
Customer from Botswana