A water bowser is a transportation implement that is utilised for transporting water across the field. It makes it easy to carry fluid to far-flung areas safely. It also keeps the area moist and can also spray fluids.
Uses and Benefits of a Water Bowser
• A water bowser provides water for drinking or for watering the plants
• It is used for pressure washing
• It can carry liquid fertiliser and other fluids.
Technical Specifications of a Water Bowser
• Movement: tractor towable
• Availability: 500 gallons to 2000 gallons
• Chassis channel: 8”x3”
• Baffle plate: 1
• Tractor compatibility: 50 HP and above
• Capacity: 2000 litres and 5000 litres
Usage in Africa
African farmers use water bowsers to transport water across site. It provides drinking water for animals and also for watering plants. High-quality tractor bowsers are available at Tractors PK, a leading tractor company in Africa that is home to brand new farm implements and other such agricultural machinery for sale.