Available at Tractors PK, a post hole digger is a farming equipment that farmers use to dig holes in the ground. It can be done to plant fence, saplings, sign posts, electric poles, farm hedges, trees, etc. It is hydraulically operated and PTO driven. A post hole digger digs holes mechanically in rows that are equally distanced. One can also make use of it as a small crane.
Post Hole Digger Uses and Benefits
• Cuts down on manpower and struggle of manually drilling a hole
• No prior professional training required
• It will leave no imprints on the land
• Can go over rough terrains
• Comes with levers so that one can rotate to pull or move tree roots or rocks easily
• Minimal vibrations and minimum maintenance
• Creates precise holes and openings
• Used in wheat, rice, flour, oil, and pellet industries as well.
Post Hole Digger Specifications
• Augers size: 9” & 18”
• Hole depth: 90 cm (36”)
• Weight: 164 kg with 9” Augers, 187 kg with 18” Augers
• Tractor compatibility: MF-240, MF-260, MF-375E & MF-385
• Digs holes within 30 seconds
Post Hole Digger Popularity in Africa
African farmers can get their hands on brand new farm implements for sale at Tractors PK, which is a popular tractor company in Africa. You can purchase a post hole digger for planting trees, saplings, fence, sign posts, etc. Several African farmers use post hole diggers to dig even holes in their fields without leaving any imprints on their grounds.