A hammer mill, available at Tractors Pk, crushes and shreds material. It mills grains for livestock, into coarse flour. It is also used for juice production, for grinding pallets for mulch, decreasing the size of trim scrap, scrapping automobiles, crushing rocks, etc. This implement makes use of small hammers to break material. This primary crusher is available at Tractors PK, a reliable tractor company in Africa.
Hammer Mill Uses and Benefits
• A hammer mill grinds and reduces the size of different materials
• It is used in several different industries for various purposes, such as producing juice, ethanol, crushing rocks, shredding paper or garden waste, grinding cement, etc.
• A reasonably priced investment as compared to a rolling mill.
• Heavy-duty but consumes minimal fuel
• Does not require special maintenance techniques
• Made from high quality spare parts
• Can be adjusted for the required size of material
• Produces spherical particles.
Hammer Mill Specifications
• Heavy-duty machine
• Hammers attached to a rotating shaft
• Crushing chamber
• One opening end and one excreting end
• Simple structure with many checkpoints
• The opening can be manually adjusted by operator to achieve desired size of material
• A steel drum consisting of a rotating shaft on which hammers are attached.
Hammer Mill Popularity in Africa
This equipment is used for preparing broiler rations almost exclusively, due to its simple design. Its low maintenance costs and ease of operation makes it a popular and a widespread choice in most Nigerian poultry farms. African farmers can get their hands on a hammer mill and other farms implements at Tractors Pk, a tractor company in Africa.