Landscape rakes are used for preparing and reshaping the surface of a soil. It is used for finishing off an uneven terrain. It is mounted to the back of a tractor as it pulls debris over the soil’s surface by digging through dirt. It levels the ground and improves its quality by getting rid of debris, weed, rocks, etc. This way the soil is prepared for cultivation.
Landscape rakes uses and benefits
• Prepares the soil for cultivation
• Levels the ground by removing rocks and other waste material
• Its large and wide head can move large amounts of soil in one go
• Contours land for an improved drainage system
• Spreads out bark and compost
• Can remove soiled straw from livestock stalls
• Used for soil grading.
Landscape rakes Specifications
• Strong three-point square tube frame
• 5 forward and 5 reverse settings
• Heat-treated and heavy-duty spring steel tines
• Durable tines
• Adjustable stabiliser bar.
Landscape rakes Popularity in Africa
African farmers use landscape rakes in their farms to remove debris from pastures and to grade gravel roads. Landscape rakes are available at Tractors PK, a tractor company in Africa. It is used for spreading topsoil and is mounted to a tractor to level the ground by getting rid of waste. It is also used for cleaning livestock stalls.