A rear mounted dozer is used for cutting grains and crops precisely. By adjusting its dozer, one can perform various tasks in a farm. It is capable of breaking and loosening material and can rip stumps and roots.
Uses and Benefits of a Rear Mounted Dozer
• It is designed to move large quantities of soil, rubble, sand, etc.
• Farmers can use it to plow and clear land
• Can load and push heavy materials
• Capable of manoeuvring over surfaces that are not even
• Works well on challenging terrain
Technical Specifications of a Rear Mounted Dozer
• Blade adjustment: can be offset and angled
• Replaceable and high carbon cutting edge
• Full 360 blade turn
• Frame: constructed with formed plate with extra reinforcing
• Wheels for depth control
• Optional accessories are also available on request at Tractors PK
• Compatible with utility tractors.
Usage in Africa
African farmers can purchase a rear mounted dozer to use in their farms in order to achieve precisely cut crops and moving sand and rubble from the field. It is available at Tractors PK, which is a reliable tractor company in Africa.