Rotary Slasher Overview
Rotary slashers are mainly utilised for slashing pasture toppings and shrubs. One can maintain grasslands using a rotary slasher as it cuts grass precisely. Available at Tractors PK, it comes with a high quality body and boron steel cutting blades. It is attached to a tractor via three-points linkage. It ensures easy operation and is safe to use.
Uses and benefits of a Rotary Slashed
· Slashes weeds, thick bushes and wild farm grass using its sharp rotator blade
· Effectively slashes and cuts any type of crops, such as maize, tobacco, cotton, etc.
· Its rugged frame allows it to withstand high load conditions, such as tough and rough wild grass and bushes
· Powerful enough to handle tall weeds
· Cuts at various cutting heights.
Technical Specifications of a Rotary Slasher
· Weight: approximately 190 kgs
· Tractor compatibility: 50-75 HP
· Material: mild steel
· Overall width: 175 cm
· Number of blades: 3
· Centre mounted
Rotary Slasher Usage in Africa
South Africa’s rough and tough grasslands are ground for weed growth. African farmers can benefit from using a rotary slasher to cut tough weeds and shrubs, and maintain their grasslands more effectively.
Thumbs up! I was skeptical of ordering a tractor from outside Botswana but after receiving my tractor and implements, I am happy to say I was not let down. Job well done.
Customer from Botswana