This implement creates waterways for irrigation. A V Ditcher is available at Tractors PK, a leading tractor company in Africa. It is mounted to a tractor and manages soil nutrients and improves drainage by creating V-shaped ditches.
Uses and Benefits of a V-Ditcher
• It profiles the land for an improved water flow
• It creates a wide channel shallower than traditional methods
• It reduces soil erosion by promoting a slower flow of water
• It can be used for maintaining rural roads
• Can be used for moving snow
• A V-Ditcher works well in extreme conditions
• It has ditch, ridge and rotary functions.
Technical Specifications of a V-Ditcher
• Made from carbon steel
• Uses minimal force to slit topsoil
• Category II and III 3-point hitches
• Adjustable depth control skids and plow angle
• Carbon steel points for durability
• Easy maintenance.
Usage in Africa
African farmers use V-Ditchers to minimise soil erosion and improve drainage by creating water flows. V-Ditchers are available at Tractors PK, which is a team of leading tractor dealers in Africa that deals in brand new farm implements for sale.