This implement is used for separating grains like wheat from its chaff. Tractors PK is a tractor company in Africa, that is home to brand new farm implements for sale, including a wheat thresher, that ensures maximum efficiency and less pressure on physical labour. It removes seeds from husks and can be utilised by farmers quite easily. It separates grains and then discharges them through sieves. It results in timely threshing without letting the grains go to waste.
Uses and Benefits of a Wheat thresher
• Saves labour and increases yields
• Improves quality of production
• Quick work with effectiveness is possible due to a thresher
• Technologically advanced and provides efficiency.
Technical Specifications of a Wheat Thresher
• Number of cutters: 104-128
• Height with heels: 6 ft.
• Length of drum: 4.5 ft. to 5.5ft.
• PTO speed: 540 rpm
• Fuel consumption: 7 to 7.5 litre per hour
• Tractor compatibility: 50 HP and above
• Production capacity: 1200 to 1400 kg per hour.
Usage in Africa
Africa is home to more than 25 million tons of wheat production every year. Farmers produce wheat in Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Ethiopia, Zambia, Kenya, Zimbabwe and Sudan. They are reaping the benefits of using a wheat thresher, as it has doubled their productivity and minimised post harvest losses. Wheat threshers are available at verified tractor dealers in Africa.